Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm back baby! Let's talk 4th of July, moving, and juicing...

Oh hey guys.... (nervous laughter) OK, I know I can't just walk back into your lives totes casually like "Hiii, I'm back from my unannounced 4 month hiatus, lol". All I can say is life's a busy bitch and I fell off the blogging bandwagon. Don't be maaaaad. OK, now that we're past that, here's the scoop:

1. IT'S SUMMER! What's more, yesterday was July 4th and one of my dearest friends' birthday's. Celebrate with wine, fresh seafood, while overlooking Boston harbor-we did. It was a perfect day that looked like this:

'Merica
2. I moved! Again! This time to the 'burbs with my boyfriend, Matt. His job was supposed to be moving out of the city so we moved to a central locale that was supposed to be smack dab in between our two places of employment.Well, as we all know, things can never just be that easy. One week before Matt's job was scheduled to move, he found out he was ***most likely*** staying in the city. We up and moved to the 'burbs anyways since there wasn't a final answer on where he'd end up, and both of our apartments had already been leased to new renters, sooo now poor Matty commutes about 4 hours a day (woof). The short and short of it is- it looks like his job ain't moving after all and we'll be back in the city within a few months... so stay tuned as that saga continues to un-fold. Weeee!

3. I want to give another whack at a juice cleanse. I'm feeling quite doughy lately- most likely due to long work hours and my knack for choosing the couch and rosé over running/all things healthy. I need to kick this body o' mine back into fightin' shape, thus I'm going to be taking another plunge at juice cleansing. A few of you may remember my miserable attempt at a cleanse circa November 2012. I learned a lot from my last juicing experience so I'm switchin' it up a bit this time around.Here's how it's gonna work:

  • I'm only juicing for 3 days. I need to prove to myself that I can do this correctly for 3 days before taking on a full 10 day fiasco.
  • I'll be supplementing the cleanse with lean protein and veggies this time around. Forgoing all food just isn't my style.
  • When is this happening? Mmmm dunno, but I figure sending it out into the blogosphere might light a fire under my ass. Fingers crossed kiddos.



No comments:

Post a Comment