Thursday, December 6, 2012

Glitter Thursday- Shine bright like a diamond but don't be that girl


One of my favorite parties to go to every year is my company Christmas party. The reason being that the people watching is fantastic! Technically that's an un-Christmasey thing to say but don't you dare act like you don't know what I'm talking about. There's flat-out nothing like witnessing an over-served colleague thrust and flail around to 'Jingle Bell Rock' on the dance floor in a mini skirt that leaves little to the imagination. 'Tis the gift that keeps on giving.

This year, my holiday events have taken shape in multiple forms: the company Christmas party, swanky work "celebration" dinners, and good old fashioned parties with friends. Since I'd like to look festive for each whilst maintaining a certain level of pride (especially at the work related functions...let's be real friends, as long as you don't exceed your 2 drink tickets then you're probably golden), I've planned out the following outfits that should not only help me avoid perturbed glares from my boss, but are also equal parts glittery (it's the holidays, gotta do it) and pretty.


Company Holiday Party




Work/Holiday Drinks



Weekend Party


No comments:

Post a Comment