Monday, December 24, 2012

My Strange December and Merry Christmas!

Yes, I'm still alive. These past few weeks have been nothing less than pure insanity. INSANITY I TELL YOU. Somewhat out of the blue I was offered a dream job with the only catch being that I had to start 2 days later. Ever since, I've been in this whirlwind of finishing up my former job, training for my new role, Christmas shopping, and trying to sleep every now and then. I promise I'm not complaining-- how cool is it when these kinds of opportunities present themselves? I'm just more or less stunned by the surreal-ness that has been the month of December.

In an effort to get through at least a few of my holiday post ideas, today I've decided to share my holiday wish list that I threw together one afternoon in a moment of utter brain-deflation. Ya know- that's when your brain can't take anymore so you maybe just hop on polyvore.com for 10 minutes and pull together a dream board of gifts you wouldn't hate finding under the tree?...No one else does that? Well then...

In all seriousness , I know this post doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what's important this time of year. So before scrolling through my list of dream goodies may I just tell you all that I hope you have wonderful holidays and that you're able to put aside everyday stresses, relax, reboot a bit and fully enjoy being with the ones you love. Merry Christmas!


2012 Christmas


Print dress
factory.jcrew.com



Hunter boots
$130 - coggles.com




Smashbox
nordstrom.com


Chanel lipstick
nordstrom.com



Latte Bowls
anthropologie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment